Tallahassee Community College has a rich tradition in intercollegiate athletics and, since its program was reestablished in 1990, has provided more than 1,000 young men and women with the opportunity to engage in the college experience as a student-athlete.
As a TCC Eagle Booster, you are investing in the lives of TCC’s student-athletes. Your contribution not only provides financial support for TCC Athletics but it enables the College to enhance the student-athletes’ overall experience, as some projects involve costs that fall beyond the athletic department’s operational budget.
For more information or to join the TCC Eagle Boosters, contact Rob Chaney at (850) 201-6085 or e-mail email@example.com.
New in 2014!
- Revamped membership levels and benefits
- Membership dues can be designated for the general TCC Eagle Boosters fund or for individual sports
- Online enrollment through the TCC Foundation
- Enroll and pay online, or
- Download a membership application, or
- Call the TCC Foundation at (850) 201-8580 - check (payable to TCC Foundation, MEMO: TCC Eagle Boosters) and all major credit cards accepted
NOTE: Payroll deduction is available for TCC employees
Thank you to our 2014-15 TCC Eagle Boosters:
- Team TCC - Kathryn Peck, Ron Rosier
- Eagle Booster - Casi Chaney, Rob Chaney, Lindsey Sheppard
- Blue Booster - Judy Barnes, Harry Dowden, Michael Coleman, Dale Meadows, Sharon Walker
- Gold Booster - Jimmy Bauldree, Sally Search, David Young
- Platinum Booster - Kevoy Douglas, Shauna Smith