Greetings from Tallahassee Community College Athletics!
Upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College, student-athletes are required to turn in the forms below, which can be downloaded in PDF format for your convenience. The forms must be turned in to the athletic department prior to participating in any team activities.
It is the student-athletes's responsibility to fill out each form and return them to the director of athletics, either in person when you report to campus or by mailing to 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304.
It is very important to return these in a timely manner. Student-athletes will not be allowed to participate, including practice, until each of the following items are signed and on file in the athletic department.
Unless otherwise noted, forms are required only upon first-time enrollment at Tallahassee Community College.
NOTE: If under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian's signature is required.
Sign and Return Items
- Student-Athlete Compliance Forms - includes the following
- Assumption of Risk and Release
- Emergency Contact Information
- Buckley Amendment
- NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit
- NJCAA Amateurism Questionnaire
- Physical Screening (required annually)
- Sickle Cell Trait Screening Form
- Health Information Privacy (HIPPA) - complete one or the other, based on age
- Sports Information Questionnaire
- Concussion Protocol
- Procedures on Drug and Alcohol Misuse and Abuse
- 2016-17 NCAA Banned Drugs
- Procedures on Insurance and Physician Appointment
Each year, the athletic department releases an updated version of its student-athlete handbook. All student-athletes should read and review this document on an annual basis.
Once you have reviewed the handbook, please submit the Handbook Certification form. You can print, sign and turn in a hard copy or submit a digital version.
- 2015-16 Student-Athlete Handbook
- Handbook Certification
If you have additional questions, please contact Rob Chaney, director of athletics, at (850) 201-6085, or e-mail email@example.com. Your head coach can also assist you with any questions.